1. do sb a favor = give sb a hand 幫某人忙 Joe, would you do me a favor? ●
2. do one’s shopping購物 They like to do their shopping when there is a big sale.
- 3. do 30 minutes of exercise 做30分鐘運動
- 4. do one’s job 做工作 Joe, just do your job, and shut up.
- 5. do one’s homework 做功課 I need to do my homework before 8 p.m.
- 6. do English exercises 做英文習題 After class, we are asked to do our English exercises
- 7. do business 做生意 My father is doing business in China now.
- 8. do things做事情
- 9. do the cooking 煮飯 My servants will do the cooking for me.
- 10. do the laundry 洗衣服 I help my sister do the laundry every day.
- 11. do a lot of good 做很多善事 Mr. Chen is a kind man, because he does a lot of good.
- 12. do / try one’s best to V 盡力去做… I did my best to pass the exams.
- 13. do sb good 對某人有益處 Eating less fried food will do you good.
- 14. wash/do the dishes 洗碗
- 1. have a picnic = go on a picnic = go picnicking 去野餐
The Lins had a picnic near the lake.
- 2. have a swim = go for a swim 去游泳
- 3. have a sale 舉行拍賣 The department store is going to have a sale on Tuesday.
- 4. have / throw / hold a party 舉辦派對 I want to have a party for Jane.
- 5. have / take a look at … 看…一眼 Let’s have a look at the rare snail.
- 6. have a date with sb 與某人約會 I had a date with Jack yesterday. He is so funny.
- 7. have nothing to do with.. 和…無關 Your failure had nothing to do with me.
- 8. have something to do with 和…有關
- 9. have a cold = catch a cold = get a cold 感冒
- 10. have a headache 頭痛
- 11. have a stomachache 胃痛
- 12. have a sore throat 喉嚨痛
- 13. have a fever 發燒（get flu 得到流行性感冒、bird flu禽流感、swine flu豬流感）
- 14. have a good/great time = have fun = enjoy oneself 玩的很開心
I had a good time at the party last night. = I had fun…. = I enjoyed myself ….
- 15. 人+ have fun + 動名詞做….很開心 I had fun flying the kite the other day.
- 16. have a hard time 經歷艱苦的時期 Mom had a hard time in her childhood.
- 17. have a good sleep 睡得好
- 18. have trouble + 動名詞在…方面有困難 The boy had trouble reading and writing.
- 19. have problems + 動名詞在…方面有問題 I have problems learning Japanese.
- 20. have experience in 對…有經驗 She had a lot of experience in taking care of little children.
- 21. have interest in = be interested in對….感興趣 I had interest in playing volleyball before.
- 22. have a dream 做夢 Helen sometimes has a dream in the daytime.