◎ 有副詞up 的片語：
1. pick up 撿起來、採購、接送 Pick up the trash on the ground.
Pick up some groceries on your way home.
Father picked me up at the airport.
- 2. take up 佔據、拿起來 The enemy took up my castle.
- 3. look up 查閱 Teachers often told me to look up the words in a dictionary.
- 4. make up 捏造、化妝、彌補 Don’t make up any excuse.
Women like to do the make-up before going out.
I have to make up for my faults.
- 5. cheer sb up 替某人加油、使某人高興起來 Let’s cheer him up.
- 6. call up 打電話 Don’t call me up after 11 p.m.
- 7. back up 支持 I will back you up forever.
- 8. break up 結束、分離 Our marriage broke up last year.
- 9. break up with sb 與某人分手 I don’t want to break up with Henry.
- 10. give up N/v-ing放棄 I don’t want to give up my dream.
- 11. sit up / stay up 熬夜 Don’t sit up late for a long time. It is bad for your health.
- 12. wake sb up 叫醒某人 Mom wakes me up every morning.
- 13. grow up 長大 He has grown up to be a great man.
- 14. bring up 養育、提到 Mom brought me up till I was 20.
You have just brought up a good point.
- 15. show up = turn up = appear 出現 The famous star showed up 2 minutes ago.
- 16. hurry up 趕快 Let’s hurry up to go to the office.
- 17. clean up 清理 My dad asked me to clean up my room.
- 18. get up 起床 I used to get up at 7 then.
- 19. hang up the phone掉電話 If you hang up the phone, you end a phone call.
hang up on sb 掛某人電話 She hung up on me. 她掛我電話。
- 20. listen up 注意聽了 Listen up! 21. lock up 鎖上 My room is locked up.
22. Time is up. 時間到了 23. It’s up to you. 由你決定
24. What’s up ? 什麼事？
◎ 有介詞with 的片語：
- 1. be satisfied with.. 滿意… I am satisfied with your reports.
- 2. be filled with 充滿… =be full of My garden is filled with beautiful flowers and lush grass.
- 3. be bored with 厭煩…. I am bored with your endless complaints.
- 4. be busy with 忙碌….. I am busy with my science report.
- 5. be patient with sb 對…有耐心 Joe is always very patient with his children.
- 6. be covered with 覆蓋著…. The island is covered with thick snow in winter.
- 7. be popular with sb 受到….歡迎 The super idol is popular with old and young people.
- 8. be angry with sb 生…的氣 Gigi is so angry with you that she has left here.
- 9. stay with 和…在一起 I want to stay with you here.
- 10. play with 和….玩 My little sister played with many toys when she was young.
- 11. live with 和…居住 I live with my parents in Taipei.
- 12. share ..with… 和….分享…. I shared my great experience with my friends.
- 13. make friends with 和…做朋友 I can make friends with visitors easily.
- 14. shake hands with 和….握手 We shake hands with people to show our respect.
- 15. communicate with 和….溝通 We have to communicate with each other sincerely.
- 16. keep in touch with 和….保持聯絡 Joe has kept in touch with me since 1963.
- 17. lose touch with 失去聯絡 I have lost touch with my ex-girlfriend sine I was married.
- 18. get along with 與…相處 In the society , we had better learn how to get along with other
- 19. catch/keep up with 人追趕某人（的進度） You walk too fast ! I can’t keep up with you.
- 20. agree with sb on sth 在某事上同意某人 My boss agreed with me on my plan.
- 21. help…with 幫忙….. I help my mom with house chores every day.
- 22. begin with 以….開始 Her speech began with a joke.
- 23. meet with 偶遇某人 I met with her on the street yesterday.
- 24. with care = carefully 小心地 Do the experiment with care!
- 25. with a credit card = by credit card 用信用卡 I want to pay the bill with a credit card.
- 2. What kinds of...?（什麼種類…）
- 3. book a room（訂房間）
- 4. learn... from...（向某人學某事）
- 6. answers to the questions（問題的解答）
- 7. be busy with = be busy V-ing（忙著做…）
- 8. pay a heavy price（付出沉重的代價）
- 9. run out of（用完…）
- 10. run into（撞到；偶遇）
- 11. such a short skirt＝so short a skirt
- 12. far less than the cost（遠低於費用）
- 13. come up with（想出…）
- 14. such as...＝like...（例如…）