- talk about 談論～ I don’t want to talk about my privacy.
- hear about 聽到有關～ People love to hear about the gossips nowadays.
- think about 考慮～ Before saving a drowning man, think about your own ability first.
- worry about 為….擔心～ Don’t worry about me.
- be worried about為….擔心～ Dad was very worried about his performance at work.
- care about 關心～ Nobody cares about the beggars on the street.
- complain about 抱怨～ Nina never complains about her poor family.
- be crazy about 為了….著迷瘋狂～ Kevin is crazy about Jolin every day.
- be excited about 對…感到興奮～ Joe is excited about the new TV games.
- be happy/glad about 為…高興～ I am happy for your promotion.
- be sorry about 為…難過、遺憾～ I am sorry about that accident.
- be angry at 事為某事生氣～ She is angry at my mistakes.
- be surprised at 對…感到驚訝～ I am surprised at the news from my mom.
- be good at 精通、擅長 ~ I am good at playing basketball.
- be poor at不精通、不擅長～ I am poor at giving a speech in public.
- laugh at 取笑～ They like to laugh at my weakness.
- smile at 對..微笑～ A lady smiled at me oddly last Monday.
- look at 注視～ Nina looked at her idol quietly.
- bark at 對…吠叫～ Dogs usually bark at strangers.
- at once 立刻～ If you need a bodyguard, you may call me at once.
- at last =finally=in the end 終於、最後～ At last we won the game.
- at first 起初 At first I really love him very much.
- at most 最多 I can lend you ten thousand dollars at most.
- at least 至少 There were at least 100 people wounded in the battle.
- at the same time 同時 Don’t talk and eat your food at the same time.
- at the last minute 在最後一刻 I handed in the paper at the last minute.
- at work在工作中、在工作的地方
- at dinner 正在吃飯 When you called last night , I was at dinner.
- at play 正在玩耍
- at the price of ….以….的價格 I sold the house at the price of 50 million dollars.
- at a high price 以高價 I sold the car at a high price.
- at a low price 以低價 I bought the table at a low price.
- at hand 在近處、快到了 I don’t have my dictionary at hand.
- not…at all 一點也不…. You are not ugly at all.
- at the beginning of 在….的開始 The Chinese tend to clean their house at the beginning of a year.
- at the end of…在….的結尾 The prince and the princess live a happy life at the end of the story.
- at that time 當時
1.look after=take care of 照顧 When I take a trip to Korea, please look after my pets.
2.run after 追趕 The policeman is running after a thief.
3.after all 畢竟 I have to forgive him. After all, he is my son.
4.after school 放學後 We like to watch movies after school.
5.after class 下課後 We love to read novels after class.
6.the day after tomorrow 後天 Grandfather will drop by my home the day after tomorrow.