I can’t wait ... 我等不及……

I can’t wait to start my vacation. 我迫不及待地想開始度假。

I can't wait to study English with you.我等不及要和你一起讀英文。

 

I can't wait to eat the delicious food.我等不及要吃那好吃的食物。

What happened to ...? ……怎麼了?……發生了什麼事?

What happened to your hair? Did you just dye it?

你的頭髮發生了什麼事?你剛剛染了嗎?

What is/was wrong? 怎麼了?哪裡有問題嗎?

 

What’s wrong with you ? You look so sad.妳怎麼了?你看起來很傷心。

Let me think. 讓我想想看。

“Do you remember our classroom who study abroad in eighth grade?” “Let me think. You mean Linda?”

「你記得國二出國念書的同學嗎?」「讓我想想。你是說琳達嗎?

It’s up to you.隨你便

Whether you want to go out or stay at home, it’s up to you.

無論你是想外出或待在家,都隨你便。

 

I guess我想,我認為

Lily is still angry with you, I guess. 我猜莉莉還再生你的氣。

You’ve got a deal! 一言為定!就照你說的!

You’ve got a deal! I’ll make you eat your words!一言為定!不要反悔喔!

I can’t believe it! 我真不敢相信!

I can’t believe it! The famous singer gets involved in sexual harassment !

我真不敢相信!那位著名歌手牽涉性騷案件。

How come ...? 為什麼……?

How come you can’t speak Taiwanese? 為什麼你不會說台語?

How come you are late again?你為什麼又遲到了?

Would you like ...?(表邀約)你要不要……?

 

Would you like something to eat/drink?  你要吃/喝點東西嗎?

I’d love/like ... 我想要……

I’d like to have ice cream in hot summer days. 在炎熱的夏天裡我想要吃冰淇淋。

Too bad. 那太糟糕了,太遺憾了。

Too bad Kate can’t come with us to the beach. She has to look after her daughter.

真遺憾,凱特沒辦法跟我們去海邊。他必須照顧她女兒。

That’s too bad to hear that. 真遺憾聽到這樣的消息。

So what if ... ? 那要是……的話呢?

I know you don’t drink. So what if we prepare some soft drinks, will you come to the party?

 

我知道你不喝酒。那麼如果我們準備一些無酒精飲料,你會來參加派對嗎?

I wonder if ... ? 不知是否可以……?;我想知道是否……?

I wonder if you can lend your car to me tomorrow morning?

不知道你明天早上能不能把你的車借給我?

Let sb. down 使某人失望

 

I’ll try not to let you down, sir. 我不會讓您失望的,長官。

make one’s point證明主張、證明某個論點、爭論被證實

I think you’ve made your point quite clearly. 我認為你已經很清楚地表達了你的觀點。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    阿莓莓KIKI 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()